Sunday, October 12, 2008

Side Effects of Chronic Boredom...

Friday October 10th. 2008- 6.15 am.


It was one of those days when I woke up in an ambivalent mood.


7.45am " Good Morning Abhi, did u find the cds? ", the message did ameliorate the emptiness. Was trying for a long time to write something, infact anything, something meaningful,readable,fathomable . Sorry!! Read few books to get some idea, some wishful subject . But the thought was so vague , the treachery of the thought sometimes leaves you extremely lonely. Finally found a topic to write , thankfully my English proficiency gave way. I am such a looser. . I wished , I had a locum writer to write for me. My landlord has a lobelia right in front of the house, this is a kind of epoxy for him, every morning he has to take care of the plants. I find a similar epoxy with my articles, no matter how discursive, anachronistic they are. I am never happy with a lot a things, writings a are a new addition Was reading a Haiku(for those who don’t know find out yourself) yesterday , the proficiency needed, & the skill to write one is astronishing. Hope to gather the wisdom, to pen down, something which I will be proud of someday..


Friday October 12th 2008 -10.30pm


Voyerism has a new name -Orkut. Did I say voyerism?(Ah! not again) All peeping Tom's pour in to get get a glimpse of ur life,without a courteous " Hi" in that long wishing scrapbook. Yesterday 45 visitors, Day before 37 visitors, Today 30 visitors. Guys do I scare you!. May be you scared me , with all time.

My friend's dog sighed, may be I am over reacting, he got bored!! .But as they say " Curiousity killed the cat" ..someday all cats will be killed by pilling in my boredom or in their own way. Ask all the cats who got killed.


12th Oct '07 11.30pm.

Boss called!! Seemed Happy! ..H1 results out.....fairly decent...happiness is so relative..and temporal and situational...One of the finest individuals I have met in recent times...One man for whom business goes beyond numbers...statistics..YOY growth..Someone who gives into my unending freedom, boredom, and occasional oblivion...Long live the faith.


2 comments:

pratibha said...

Trying your hand on writing a diary..huh!! trust me its tough to make daily life mundanity a compelling read.
"Bon Voyage" is all I say...
Way to go :)

sarmistha said...

very natural... lovd it