Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kohl Eyes... :)

It all started with smudged kohl eyes. . The irreverence in me has finally given away. Time and place has ceased to matter. I love the wind chimes. (Learnt to pronounce it correctly too) The Irish cream cake now has a special place. I am quite out of character, although until now I never knew what my true character was. The book reading sessions have given way to self help books. My charm and wit, has a long sustenance, with my flawed self. It’s time to divorce the two.
Stepping out of the empty airport and a glance up at the welcoming visitors. Eye found the serenity of the distant dreams. It held a wondrous sway, and fine mix of anxiety and excitement. Haven’t quite expected this from the journey and companion. I suppose freedom a domestic word overtly used for no great sense, and then I realized the choices of freedom and the consequences and may be in a soul –satisfying way I took freedom for granted. But as I see our world from the tainted glass of mine I find that, there can be a situation u renounce your freedom and completely accept it. I feel re baptized. Something has rekindled that love and first time in million years I feel at peace with self. You somehow have rekindled my love, light up the forgotten paths and brought alive some substances. Like a flowing river, time has ceased to exist, now only destination has to be met. All along the journey it will be intertwined where the strips are not visible but what we get is a substance.
We met, we parted and we met again and again till we became friends. I liked your audacity that night and will cherish that for life. There has never been half a day where Ï haven’t felt the daily miracles of you in my life. Today it is not a matter of doing what I value but more so a matter of being what I value, and first time in a lifetime it’s not about me, but all about you, your smudged kohl eyes…

5 comments:

Pratibha said...

Interesting indeed :)
Love bestows wings of freedom, clips them...love beyond self,a riveting concept,refreshingly expressed...
nice piece ;)
wts da inspiration huh??

Dankest Cartoon said...

@Pratibha..
I told you..:)

sarmistha said...

Hey...even I'm curious...who's the inspiration swty...one more heartfelt and effortless piece dankest....

Dankest Cartoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dankest Cartoon said...

Hey sarmi!
nothing compared 2 ur pieces.
waiting for ur next piece....and yes the inspiration..will tell u soon.
But b4 that...waiting 4 ur next masterpiece.